Thursday 25 March 2010

The Dawn of Penn

Alas! A noob blogger has arrived on the scene. Much like making love to a beautiful woman, it seems like a great idea in your head, but in the process you are overcome by the sobering realisation that it is not going to last. Much like when I'm making love to a woman, I always, always have a checklist to hand. Given that I do not have anything interesting to say at this juncture, I shall take you through this list accordingly:

1) Inform readers (the 's' is rather presumptuous I know) about the nature of this blog: "A story of Unrequainted love, between a young (Brad Pitt-esque) man with big dreams and a beautiful, elusive creature from a far away planet named 'Pupillage' (her name, not the planet) and the struggle between this dashing hero, and the girl's harsh, unforgiving father, 'Chambers', who does not think that our hero is good enough for his daughter, and whose sole purpose is to crush him and use his salty tears as wig gel." Basically, I'm looking for pupillage innit.

2) Think of a corny title: tick

3)cheesy opening: check

4) Add Caveats. ((1)This is definitely not based on fact. Or is it? (2) A lot of the posts will consist of nonsensical ramblings. (3) Please write your complaints on the back of a £50 note, send them to me, and I will endeavour to read them.

5) A little about your day (see next post)

No comments: